Sunday, March 29, 2009

Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza

Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza - Jen W.
(From Pampered Chef)

Heat oven to 425 degrees.

Unroll 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust. Flatten to desired size.
Sprinkle dough with 2 teaspoons sesame seed.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.

While crust is baking...
Prepare pizza toppings listed below.
Combine 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon lemon zest in a small bowl.

Spread mixture over baked crust.

Top with (in this order):
4 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
4 ounces deli turkey breast slices cut into 1 inch strips
6 slices cooked bacon cut into 1 inch pieces
2 small plum tomatoes thinly sliced (I use roma)
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese.

Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.

6 to 8 servings

*I don't really measure ingredients, I just add toppings till it is covered. Also, I use whatever cheese I have on hand and I haven't ever garnished it.

No comments: